As you may have seen we are about to host an event in collaboration with B1G1, an organisation that you can read about here. Paul Dunn is the co-founder and Chairman of B1G1 and will be presenting at our Unleash The HUGE Power Of Small event on Tuesday 17th October.
Who is Paul Dunn and why should everyone be scrambling for a ticket?
Paul is a widely respected entrepreneur, four times TEDx speaker and master presenter. He has won numerous awards for his work including a Lifetime Service Award to the Accounting Profession in the UK for his contribution to education and business growth in the field, and was named a Social Innovation Fellow in his current home of Singapore. Paul now travels around the world educating people on B1G1, and sharing his plethora of advice on how to build a successful business. Here’s an outline of his career to date:
- Paul was one of the first people involved in Hewlett Packard in Australia
- He then created one of Australia’s first computer companies
- Paul started Results Corporation, focussing on helping business owners to grow, which he turned into a $20 million business
- Results Corporation morphed into Results Accountants Systems where Paul shifted into teaching client focussed accountants how to create better businesses
- In 2007 Paul Co-Founded B1G1, fulfilling his ultimate goal of being able to change people’s lives.
If that’s not enough to convince you this is a man that you can learn a lot from, he’s been featured in the likes of Forbes and Fast Company and over 17,000 accountants have been through his programs.
Paul doesn’t just talk the talk, he walks it too. An incredibly successful businessman and someone who has given back to the community more than most of us combined ever will. Inspiration backed up by genuinely invaluable knowledge. We can’t wait to see what Paul has to teach us and if you’d like to join us, there’s still time!
Thanks to our new event sponsor Wealth Efficiency, tickets are FREE (normally $89)
Register for yours here.