Imagine Accounting advised my company on structure and restructuring which provided us with greater asset protection and significant tax savings. They are an invaluable resource and adviser to my business.
An area in which most people lack is asset protection. It can be complicated and may seem difficult, but ensuring that you’ve done it right is more than worth it. To protect yourself effectively, you need to have the right strategy in place, which includes:
- business structure(s)
- investment structure(s)
- the right agreements (shareholders agreement, partnership agreement, buy/ sell agreement, etc), and
- the right insurance(s) (business, income protection, trauma, TPD, life, etc).
Without these, you may be paying significantly more tax than necessary and/ or putting your personal assets, such as your family home, at risk.
Structure Review Session
You might have a hundred questions about different business structures, the pros and cons and what each would mean for you. In this session, we can answer everything. You’ll leave with the clarity to understand how you can use structures to grow your business, save on your tax bill and protect your assets. This session will provide you with:
- An understanding of how business structures protect your personal assets (family home, inheritances, car, etc.)
- An understanding of how alternate business structures impact the overall tax your family pays (and how we can legally minimise it)
- Our recommended business structure customised for your personal circumstances
- A written letter of advice to confirm our recommended structure and implementation plan.