Thank you for your support in 2020 and Office Closure Dates
With the festive season just around the corner we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support in 2020 – certainly a unique, challenging, and difficult year for many people. Along with most businesses our team transitioned to remote working – conducted online meetings, attended webinars and for those with young children juggled homeschooling. Throughout the pandemic our team remained committed to serving and helping you, our client.
Although 2020 was a very different year it was also a very busy year for Imagine Accounting. Some of our highlights include:
2020 year in Reflection
- Thanks to Covid-19 – our team of 23 transitioned to remote working
- Helped over 100 clients apply for JobKeeper
- Assisted many clients with Cash Boost, rental lease negotiations and bank loan negotiations
- Celebrated our 20 year anniversary
- We farewelled and thanked Marius Hiu for his hard work and dedication. After 16 years Marius is off to Indonesia. We wish him all the very best!
- Sent over 30 Client Alerts
- Managed a “Live” Covid-19 Blog for clients
- Nominated for NAB Client Choice Awards
- Mark Williams was invited to present to small businesses on topics including “Financial Foresight Workshop”, “How to Master your Business Financials during COVID‐19” and “Profit First Workshop”.
- Our team chose to support and donate to Black Dog Institute, B1G1, West Connect Domestic Violence Services, and Rural Aid
- Introduced a HR advice support line for our business clients
- Some of our new clients – Complete Education Australia, New Heights Media, Centre for Effective Living, Trinity Perspectives, & Short Marine.
What’s ahead in 2021
- Client Workshops/ Seminars/ Events
- Increase service offerings including 2021 Business Planning & Strategy and Financial Foundations Evaluation.
- Further building and strengthening our strategic partner network
- Pricing – provide maximum value
- Tech, Systems & Processes – continuous improvement to create efficiencies
Office Closure Dates
Our last day of business will be Wednesday 23rd December and we will re-open on Thursday 7th January. For any urgent issues during this time please phone 0413 557 055. We wish you and your family a safe festive season and holiday period, and we look forward to a prosperous 2021 for all! ?