With the festive season just around the corner we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your continued support in 2020 – certainly a unique, challenging, and difficult year for many people. Along with most businesses our team transitioned to remote working – conducted online meetings, attended webinars and for those with young children juggled homeschooling. Throughout the pandemic our team remained committed to serving and helping you, our client.
Although 2020 was a very different year it was also a very busy year for Imagine Accounting. Some of our highlights include:
2020 year in Reflection
- Thanks to Covid-19 – our team of 23 transitioned to remote working
- Helped over 100 clients apply for JobKeeper
- Assisted many clients with Cash Boost, rental lease negotiations and bank loan negotiations
- Celebrated our 20 year anniversary
- We farewelled and thanked Marius Hiu for his hard work and dedication. After 16 years Marius is off to Indonesia. We wish him all the very best!
- Sent over 30 Client Alerts
- Managed a “Live” Covid-19 Blog for clients
- Nominated for NAB Client Choice Awards
- Mark Williams was invited to present to small businesses on topics including “Financial Foresight Workshop”, “How to Master your Business Financials during COVID‐19” and “Profit First Workshop”.
- Our team chose to support and donate to Black Dog Institute, B1G1, West Connect Domestic Violence Services, and Rural Aid
- Introduced a HR advice support line for our business clients
- Some of our new clients – Complete Education Australia, New Heights Media, Centre for Effective Living, Trinity Perspectives, & Short Marine.
What’s ahead in 2021
- Client Workshops/ Seminars/ Events
- Increase service offerings including 2021 Business Planning & Strategy and Financial Foundations Evaluation.
- Further building and strengthening our strategic partner network
- Pricing – provide maximum value
- Tech, Systems & Processes – continuous improvement to create efficiencies
Office Closure Dates
Our last day of business will be Wednesday 23rd December and we will re-open on Thursday 7th January. For any urgent issues during this time please phone 0413 557 055. We wish you and your family a safe festive season and holiday period, and we look forward to a prosperous 2021 for all! 😊