Complimentary Workshop - 4 Essential Videos Every Small Business Needs - Thursday 24th Oct (5.45pm to 7.30pm)
Small businesses that use videos get 66% more qualified leads per year and achieve a 54% increase in brand awareness. Customers would rather watch videos than read text. Search engines give priority to websites with video content. Statistics show that video marketing is crucial for any small business wanting to grow.
We have invited New Heights Media (who we work with) to show you how to make videos on your smartphone to connect with more people, get more leads and grow your business.
Topics covered in this workshop
• Why video is important for marketing your business
• Learn how to create effective videos on your smartphone
• 4 key videos every small business needs
• How best to reach your market
• Different types of videos
• Tips for filming – camera’s, channels, tools to use
• Examples of good video content
• Ideal durations for different target markets and distribution channels
• What makes a good video
Who is this workshop relevant for?
• Businesses who want to start using or want to better utilise social media
• Businesses who want to create their own video content
• Businesses who want to use video marketing to grow their business
This workshop will be delivered as an informal information session as well as an interactive workshop (so bring your phone)!
In order to enable discussion and interaction the numbers for this event are limited. Please RSVP as soon as possible to guarantee your spot. If you know anyone who may be interested in attending please feel free to pass this on.
About the Speakers
Joyce Ong is an international Videographer, Photographer, Author and Educator.
From filming documentaries in Africa, to running Workshops in Thailand; over her 10 year career Joyce has worked with the likes of Johnson & Johnson, Sony Music, OzHarvest, Richard Branson, Shakira, Jessica Mauboy and is one of the most highly sought after event photographers for business leaders across Australia.
Head of development and strategy, Christopher Sellers is a professional Screenwriter, Director and speaker on Creativity. With 15 years experience bridging Corporate and Creative across Australia and the UK, Christopher has worked from start-ups to Government Agencies, as well as produced content for Netflix, ABC and BBC4.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Jennifer or Kim on 02 9884 7100 if you have any questions.