Complimentary Seminar - EOFY Strategies and Tax Changes - Thursday 6th June
Imagine Accounting invites you to attend a complimentary seminar on:
“EOFY Strategies & Tax Changes”
Thursday 6th June 2019, 7.45AM to 9AM
During this FREE seminar we will go through EOFY Strategies that may assist with minimising your tax liability – for business, personal, superannuation and SMSFs. We will discuss the latest strategies and planning opportunities. With the upcoming Federal Election on 18th May there is the potential for significant tax reform. We will also discuss the impact of any major tax changes and developments.
June 30 is quickly approaching and now is the time for tax planning!
This seminar will cover:
- Latest tax strategies and planning opportunities
- Tax reform and impact of tax changes on personal and business affairs
- Update you on the most recent developments in tax by providing practical explanations
- Case studies
- Opportunity to ask any questions
Who is this seminar relevant for?
- Business owners, individuals and those who have an SMSF
- Anyone involved with managing the finances of a business
- Those who want to learn more about tax minimisation strategies
- Please feel free to invite any colleagues or friends whom may be interested.
Who are the presenters?
Mark Williams Joshua Navarro
Mark Williams is the Managing Director of Imagine Accounting. He has extensive experience in providing taxation, accounting, superannuation, structuring and restructuring, and business advisory services. Mark has helped many business owners from a broad range of industries create the business and life they most desire.
Joshua Navarro is a Client Director at Imagine Accounting. His expertise is helping small to medium businesses and high net wealth clients. He has advised clients on areas such as small business capital gains tax concessions, small business general income tax concessions and structuring & restructuring.
In order to enable discussion and interaction the numbers for this event are limited. Please RSVP as soon as possible to guarantee your spot. If you know anyone who may be interested in attending please feel free to pass this on.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Jennifer or Kim on 02 9884 7100 if you have any questions.