Complimentary Seminar: Master the Power of Xero PLUS Preparing for Single Touch Payroll
From 1 July 2019, Single Touch Payroll (STP) – the direct reporting of salary and wages, PAYG withholding and superannuation contribution information to the ATO – will apply to all employers. Are you ready?
As the government introduces new digital initiatives such as STP, it is clear that small businesses need to embrace technology.
In partnership with Xero we would like to help and encourage our clients to harness, adopt and embrace the power of technology. We have invited Timothy Thompson and Sam Thing from Xero to help you master the power of Xero, Xero’s ecosystem of connected apps and help you get ready for Single Touch Payroll.
Join us at this seminar as we take you through:
- Future of technology
- Preparing for Single Touch Payroll
- Xero’s Budget Manager – learn how to tailor smart financial reports and budgets
- How to harness the power of the Xero app ecosystem
- Unlock profit and efficiency through automation
- Reduce your administration burden
Who is this seminar relevant for?
- Businesses already using Xero – are you utilising all the key features of Xero and reaping the benefits?
- Those considering Xero – identify if Xero is right for your business.
- Businesses wanting to know more about Single Touch Payroll
Where: Imagine Accounting, Level 2, 754 Pacific Highway, Chatswood NSW 2067
When: Thursday 2nd May 2019
Time: 7.45 am for 8am start
Concludes 9am. Light refreshments will be served.
In order to enable discussion and interaction the numbers for this event are limited. Please register as soon as possible to guarantee your spot. If you know anyone who may be interested in attending please feel free to pass this on.