Your Business needs a Meaningful Budget! Be our Guest on Thursday 15-Aug 2019 for just an hour and we’ll show you how to create a budget for your small business.
A budget is an important tool for a small business. If planned and managed well, a budget allows you to monitor the financial impact of your business decisions and operational plans. Not only is a budget empowering but creating a budgeting process is the most effective way to keep your business – and its finances – on track.
Join us at this workshop as we introduce and go through:
- Key considerations when creating a budget
- How to create a budget for your business
- Utilising your accounting system (specifically Xero) in the budgeting process
- 3 Way Forecasts (profit & loss, balance sheet and cash flow) – including how to translate a budget into a cash flow forecast
This budget workshop will be delivered as an information session as well as an interactive workshop. You are welcome to bring your laptop along if you would like to start building your budget however please also feel free to just come along to learn and gather information.
Who is this seminar relevant for?
- Businesses wanting to build a budget
- Businesses who already have a budget and would like to develop their forecasting and budgeting skills
Who is the presenter?
Mark Williams is the Managing Director of Imagine Accounting. He has extensive experience in providing taxation, accounting, superannuation, structuring and restructuring, and business advisory services. Mark has helped many business owners from a broad range of industries create the business and life they most desire.
Where: Imagine Accounting, Level 2, 754 Pacific Highway, Chatswood NSW 2067
When: Thursday 15th August 2019
Time: 7.45 am for 8am start
Concludes 9am. Light refreshments will be served.
In order to enable discussion and interaction the numbers for this event are limited. Please register as soon as possible to guarantee your spot. If you know anyone who may be interested in attending please feel free to pass this on.
Please email email@example.com or phone Jennifer or Kim on 02 9884 7100 if you have any questions.