Peter is one of the original founders of the company. He has over 45 years experience in the accounting industry. He is passionate about helping businesses reach their full growth potential and advises some of our largest clients on their business growth strategies. He can be found at almost all Sydney FC games and loves spending time with his grandchildren.
- Enjoys mentoring team members
- Soccer – Sydney FC supporter and member for over 10 years
- Nottingham Forest supporter his whole life
- Drawing – does a couple of classes a week
- Theatre / dance – goes to Womad (world music) in Adelaide each year and a number of events at Sydney festival.
- Over 45 years accounting experience
- Expertise is in providing business advice, management consulting, and taxation advice.
- Small business CGT concessions expert
- Provides advice to companies on structuring and restructuring.
- Heads up our self managed superannuation fund division and estate planning services.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Registered tax agent
- Justice of the Peace.
- Implemented comprehensive estate plans for many of our HNW clients.
- Sits on the board of some of our largest clients.
- Oversaw the review of super strategies for all SMSF clients in light of the superannuation reforms.
- Presented our client seminars on Preparing for the Superannuation Reforms