Paul is client focused and has a hands-on approach in providing solutions to clients’ problems and helping them achieve their financial goals. Outside of work, Paul spends his time with his family and friends and loves distance running.
- Enjoys distance running and yoga.
- Is a fan of football, Australian rules, rugby union and tennis.
- Music and reading
- Following local and international politics.
- Spending time with his family and friends
- Paul was appointed Director at Caunt and Lowbeer in 2003.
- He brought to the firm over 20 years of experience in the accountancy profession and commerce.
- Paul’s vast experience has provided him with broad and extensive knowledge in the areas of taxation, superannuation, accounting and audit services.
- He has helped a broad range of clients by providing a tailored solution and this has helped them to maximize their opportunities to create and maintain wealth.
- Paul’s clients include small, medium and large businesses and high net worth clients.
- He enjoys advising clients on a wide range of taxation issues, including superannuation, capital gains, fringe benefits, GST and income tax.
- Bachelor of Commerce and a Certificate in The Theory of Accountancy from the University of Cape Town.
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
- Registered tax agent
- Registered company auditor
- Registered SMSF auditor.
- Associate authorized representative of SMSF Advisers network.
- Successful on-boarding and retention of new client base from acquisition of another accounting practice.
- Assisting a client company to split its two different businesses into two separate companies.
- Successful application to Victorian Office of State revenue to use their discretion to not group technically grouped entities for payroll tax purposes, saving the companies tens of thousands of dollars in payroll tax.